#GivingTuesday is the perfect time for the world to come together and show how powerful humanity can be when we unite to give on one day.
- After the bustle of Black Friday and the sourcing of Cyber Monday, #Giving Tuesday offers a special opportunity to give back to your community.
- #Giving Tuesday has become the largest international effort to give on one single day.
- It celebrates how we can do more with our wallets than just shop – and that we can give as good as we get.
- In 2012, more than 50 million people worldwide spread the word about #Giving Tuesday, resulting in a 53% increase of donations as recorded by a common donation processing company, when compared to the previous year’s Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
- While the history and progress of #Giving Tuesday has been impressive, it is you that makes #Giving Tuesday so special.
Your donation to YWCA Clark County today not only shows that you can give as good as you get, but that you want to provide hope, help and happiness to individuals facing some of the most difficult times of their lives.
Whether struggling in a violent relationship, seeking resources to help sustain employment and education, or seeking placement in a safe and happy home, Clark County residents trust YWCA to provide education and resources that go one step further to empower survivors of oppression so that they may create the future they wish to see.